Thursday, August 29, 2024

Back to School!

Welcome back artists and families! I am excited to start the 2024-2025 school year with you! We have so many fun things in store, and every year it is amazing to see the growth that occurs in our students, as artists and young people. I look forward to sharing that with you through this blog!

Although I don't have pictures to include in this first blog post, I will invite you to explore all that the blog has to offer! Please click on the tabs to learn more about:

  • Me! Your child's art teacher :)
  • My philosophy of teaching art
  • Volunteer and donation information
  • Art resources! There are so many good ones! In fact, Lynden Sculpture Garden just sent out upcoming events. Check that out HERE
  • Art Curriculum - updated in Canvas - all you need to know about what your child is learning in art.
Please reach out if you have any questions, concerns, or just want to say hi! 

I'll see you around :)

Sincerely,

Mrs. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment